We are looking for a Janitor to help maintain our operations by completing a variety of cleaning tasks. If you’re looking for GREAT PAY, and a variety of benefits, this is the job for you! Come join a company that truly cares about its people.
Who we are
Molak Corporation owns and operates some of the most iconic brands in Texas.
Our properties include the world famous Gruene Hall, Gristmill River Restaurant & Bar, Cantina del Rio, Mozie’s, Cotton Eyed Joe’s, The Company Store, and The Grapevine in New Braunfels. And, in San Antonio, we own and operate Josephine Street and Down on Grayson. We also plan and execute annual events like the Gruene Music and Wine Festival and Holidays in Gruene.
We’re not a cookie cutter chain; every one of our operations has its own unique style and personality. For example, where else can you find a dance hall that’s operated continuously since 1878 that’s hosted country music superstars like Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, LeAnn Rimes, George Strait, and Gregg Allman (just to name a few.)
Our establishments deliver unique blends of music and food experiences to visitors who love the world’s best music, the lore of Texas, and just having a good old time. We employ over 700 friendly faces who love to serve our guests, exceed their expectations, and keep them coming back for more. If you’re interested in being one of them, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will do
What you will do
- Follow established cleaning schedule to include restrooms, floors, furniture, and equipment.
- Removal of trash from buildings, pedestrian areas, grounds, and parking lots.
- Assist with event set-up to include installing temporary fencing, arranging tables and chairs, and moving equipment as needed.
- Event janitorial to include removing garbage, maintaining portable wash stations (ie; fill soap dispensers, check paper towels, check and fill water levels).
- Perform other duties as instructed by supervisor/manager and notifying Manager of any request that requires skills outside of your comfort areas.
What you get
- Highly competitive pay!
- Comprehensive healthcare options* including telemed, voluntary supplemental health packages, medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, and more!
- 401k retirement plan participation*
- Pet Insurance availability*
- Meal discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate pay
- The experience of working with a strong, highly engaged team continuing to grow a one of a kind, truly iconic, legendary Texas brand.
* Eligibility requirements apply
Who you are
- A go getter - Early riser with high energy and initiative to make the most of the hours in the day
- Detail Oriented - Highly attentive to small details
- Hard working - Strong work ethic
- Approachable - Not shy, has a demeanor that is inviting and welcoming
- Accountable - Has high integrity, take ownership of areas of responsibility and learns from setbacks
What you bring - minimum qualifications
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to work at least 3 days a week, including weekends and holidays
Physical requirements and working conditions
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and early hours.
- Consistent and proper use of personal protective equipment.
- All responsibilities/duties to be performed with the safety of yourself and others as the top priority.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, bending, reaching, squatting, climbing, and walking
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. and over 50 lbs. with assistance
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Operate equipment such as pressure washers, large floor vacuums, hand operated power tools, etc.
- Work in conditions such as hot and cold temperatures, inclement weather, dust and dirt, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company Website: molakcorp.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)