We are looking for a Maintenance/Handyman to help maintain our facilities and equipment by completing a variety of routine maintenance and daily cleanliness tasks. If you’re looking for scheduling FLEXIBILITY, GREAT PAY, and a variety of benefits, this is the job for you! Come join a company that truly cares about its people.
Who we are
Molak Corporation owns and operates some of the most iconic brands in Texas.
Our properties include the world famous Gruene Hall, Gristmill River Restaurant & Bar, Cantina del Rio, Mozie’s, Cotton Eyed Joe’s, The Company Store, and The Grapevine in New Braunfels. And, in San Antonio, we own and operate Josephine Street and Down on Grayson. We also plan and execute annual events like the Gruene Music and Wine Festival and Holidays in Gruene.
We’re not a cookie cutter chain; every one of our operations has its own unique style and personality. For example, where else can you find a dance hall that’s operated continuously since 1878 that’s hosted country music superstars like Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, LeAnn Rimes, George Strait, and Gregg Allman (just to name a few.)
Our establishments deliver unique blends of music and food experiences to visitors who love the world’s best music, the lore of Texas, and just having a good old time. We employ over 700 friendly faces who love to serve our guests, exceed their expectations, and keep them coming back for more. If you’re interested in being one of them, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will do
- Maintain company equipment by executing routine maintenance, i.e., changing air conditioning filters
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and correct as needed, i.e., HVAC or small machinery
- Make small repairs as needed to our existing facilities, i.e., window repairs or patching a hole in the floor
- Setup and break down tents, tables, or chairs if needed for company events
- Rebuild and repair wooden tables as needed
- Complete odd jobs as requested by Maintenance and Facilities Manager
- Clean and maintains the tools working with daily
- Responsible for daily cleanliness of Gruene Hall and the town parking lot
What you get
- Highly competitive pay!
- Comprehensive healthcare options* including telemed, voluntary supplemental health packages, medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, and more!
- 401k retirement plan participation*
- Pet Insurance availability*
- Meal discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate pay
- The experience of working with a strong, highly engaged team continuing to grow a one of a kind, truly iconic, legendary Texas brand.
* Eligibility requirements apply
Who you are
- Go getter - early riser with high energy and initiative to make the most of the hours in the day
- Detail oriented – Highly attentive to small details
- Hard Working – Strong work ethic
- Approachable – Not shy, has a demeanor that is inviting and welcoming
- Accountable – Has high integrity, take ownership of areas of responsibility and learns from setbacks
What you bring - minimum qualifications
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to work at least 3 days a week, including weekends and holidays
Physical requirements and working conditions
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and early hours.
- Consistent and proper use of personal protective equipment.
- All responsibilities/duties to be performed with the safety of yourself and others as the top priority.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, bending, reaching, squatting, climbing, and walking.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. and over 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Operate equipment such as pressure washers, large floor vacuums, hand operated power tools, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company Website: molakcorp.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)